Waterline Renewal Technologies; the parent company to Perma-Liner Industries, LMK Technologies, and Lightray, s an industry leader for cured in-place pipe (CIPP) lateral renewal technology. They are a manufacturer and technology provider, serving municipal contractors in the trenchless CIPP rehabilitation business sector. The Technical Trainer is part of the Technical Service Team and will report to the Director of Service. This position requires minimal supervision the ability to travel up to 50% and is to perform tasks as part of a team and independently. The company is in Ottawa, IL
- Become educated in the WRT liner manufacturing/Resin departments and understand the manufacturing process for all WRT systems in
- Be efficient in creating liner
- Be efficient in explaining all of WRT’s lining processes from manufacturing to
- Become an expert at setting-up and performing live above ground demonstration for each of the lining
- Perform test for product or method research, can document and report all results efficiently and
- Become extremely knowledgeable and competent in all WRT processes and can train any contractor how to install the WRT process efficiently and correctly.
- Monitor, evaluate, or record training activities or program
- Assess training needs through surveys, interviews with employees, focus groups, or consultation with managers, instructors, or customer
- Develop alternative training methods if expected improvements are not
- Organize and develop, or obtain, training procedure manuals and guides and course materials such as handouts and visual material
- Present information using a variety of instructional techniques or formats, such as role playing, simulations, team exercises, group discussions, videos, or
- Become familiar and be able to operate all the software utilized by WRT in such a position as the
- Keep his/her work site and equipment clean and maintain a safe work
- Comply with all company
- Always conduct himself/herself in a professional manner representing WRT, to the best of his/her
- Not take short cuts but displays a desire to excel at WRT and has their best interest at
- Bring new ideas, concepts, methods, processes, materials and equipment to WRT in an effort to further WRT’s position in the trenchless
The Employee shall also perform such other duties as are customarily performed by one holding such position in other similar businesses or enterprises as that engaged in by the Employer and shall also additionally render such other and unrelated services and duties as may be assigned to Employee from time to time by Employer. Employee does further acknowledge that the
activities listed above or such other activities as may be assigned to him may benefit the Employer.
MINIMUM SKILL REQUTREMENTS
- Extremely organized and able to easily multi-task large volumes of projects at once
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Knowledge of principles and processes for providing customer services. This includes customer needs assessment, meeting quality standards for services, and evaluation of customer satisfaction
- Knowledge of media production, communication, and dissemination techniques and This includes alternative ways to inform and educate via written, oral, and visual media.
- Ability to work in a team environment and independently as
- High School Diploma/GED, Mechanical aptitude
- Ability to trouble shoot equipment malfunctions necessary.
- Knowledge/training in plumbing
- Ability to travel for extended periods of time required.
- Passport or ability to obtain passport required.