Waterline is a leading provider of engineered products used in the trenchless rehabilitation of wastewater infrastructure for municipal, commercial, industrial, and residential applications. The Company’s patented line of products and technologies allows its customers to deliver long-lasting solutions that repair sewer systems and wastewater lines without the need for excavation or property damage, and prevent overflow created by excess inflow and infiltration of ground water into the wastewater system.
The Company is organized and markets itself principally across three industry-leading brands: LMK, a provider of trenchless cured-in-place pipe (CIPP) products and technologies for municipal contractors, Perma-Liner, a provider of trenchless, CIPP products and technologies for plumbers and drain cleaners, and AP/M Permaform, a provider of spray-on coatings for manholes, large diameter pipe rehabilitation solutions and anti-bacterial agents for corrosion
The Sales Manager is responsible for the implementation and execution of our strategies, objectives and initiatives. You will be in charge of managing organizational sales by developing business plans, meeting planned goals, and coordinating with our marketing department on lead generation. You will also be tasked with overseeing the activities and performance by tracking sales goals, setting individual sales targets, and help meet our customer acquisition and revenue growth targets by keeping us competitive and innovative. The Regional Sales Manager reports to the WRT Director of Sales.
- Determines annual brand/location sales and gross-profit plans by implementing marketing strategies; analyzing trends and
- Establishes sales objectives by forecasting and developing annual sales quotas for regions and territories; projecting expected sales volume and profit for existing and new
- Implements national sales programs by developing field sales action
- Grow sales volume, product mix, and selling price by keeping current with supply and demand, changing trends, economic indicators, and
- Establishes and adjusts selling prices by monitoring costs, competition, and supply and
- Completes sales operational requirements by scheduling and assigning employees; following up on work results.
- Maintains professional and technical knowledge by attending educational workshops; reviewing professional publications; establishing personal networks; participating in professional
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as
- Meet/exceed revenue and EBITDA targets for the
- Reporting on progress towards sales KPI’s.
- Visiting customers and potential customers alongside sales
- Arranging to attend industry conferences and
- Influence and drive a culture of accountability and execution utilizing our “5I’s” core
MINIMUM SKILL REQUIREMENTS
- BS/MS degree in business administration or a related field
- Successful previous experience as a sales representative or sales manager, consistently meeting or exceeding
- Committed to continuous education through workshops, seminars and
- Demonstrated ability to communicate, present and influence credibly and effectively at all levels of the organization.
- Proven ability to drive the sales process from plan to
- Strong business sense and industry
- Excellent mentoring, coaching and people management
- Excellent people management skills and an ability to drive sales
- Strong systems and CRM
- Customer-focused attitude, with high level of
Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Please note this job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties, or responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job. Duties, responsibilities, and activities may change at any time with or without notice.
This is a full-time, exempt position. Days of work are Monday through Friday during regular business hours. This position may require long hours and some weekend work as necessary to meet the business obligations. While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to speak or hear. This role also requires the ability to lift files, open filing cabinets, and bend or stand, or climb stairs as necessary.
This job operates in a professional manufacturing/office environment and routinely uses standard office equipment such as computers, phones, photocopiers, filing cabinets, and fax machines. The job will travel 50% if the time; potential for international travel. Having a passport or the ability to obtain a passport is required.