The Inside Sales / Customer Service role sells and services new and existing accounts. The position is also responsible for performing sales and service functions for targeted markets, programs and sales as assigned. Main focus is to retain customers and regain lost sales.
- Performs the functions of a CSA to include initiating and following up to sell or resolve problems, answer questions, correspondence or leads and complete reports or input for tracking purposes and follow
- Recommend and advise technical resources as required by customer
- Prepares, processes, reviews, and monitors various documents such as contracts, quotations, purchase orders and other relative
- Contacts current and prospective customers to sell and explain products, perform account rounding and solicit new business within the market area with focus on
- Prepares quotes, contracts and RFP/RFI responses for existing and potential
- Maintains all quote documentation with accurate pricing and
- Maintains all sales demonstration tools and
- Performs in a manner that will prevent errors and
- Prepares and calculates product sales, invoicing, commissions, and other accounting-related
- Update the CRM system with customer calls, emails, and tasks.
- Attends sales seminars, sales meetings, or educational activities to stay up to date on the latest developments, trends and regulations in the
- Works with quality on customer related failures, problems, and issues.
- Manufacturing/Pipeling a plus.
- Associate degree or equivalent relevant work
- Customer / Client Focus.
- Organizational / Presentation
- Attention to details
- Proven Problem Solving /
- Technical Capacity and ability to differentiate product specifications and
- Bilingual a plus
Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.