Open Until Filled
Waterline Renewal Technologies (WRT) is a leading provider of engineered products used in the trenchless rehabilitation of wastewater infrastructure for municipal, commercial, industrial, and residential applications. The company’s patented line of products and technologies allows its customers to deliver long-lasting solutions that repair sewer systems and wastewater lines without the need for excavation or property damage, and prevent overflow created by excess inflow and infiltration of ground water into the wastewater system. LMK Technologies, a business unit of WRT, is a provider of trenchless cured-in-place pipe (CIPP) products and technologies for municipal contractors.
WRT is looking for experienced and reliable Customer Service Representative to work in its Pipelining Supply facility in Anaheim, CA. This role plays a key role in the customer experience through fast, accurate, professional, and pleasant communication and order processing. The Customer Service Representative reports to the General Manager. This role is full-time and onsite.
- Enter and process customer orders accurately and timely.
- Make and distribute copies/emails of customer orders.
- Follow up on requests for shipping/delivery information.
- Conduct order management communication and update customer order status when necessary.
- Provide customers with tracking numbers for orders, as necessary.
- Prepare and disseminate material quotations, as necessary.
- Provide phone coverage back-up as needed.
- Maintain integrity of the Customer Relationship Management (CRM) database and update information regularly.
- Provide information, or direct inquiry calls, for customers to the appropriate employee.
- Record all correspondence from existing and prospective clients, vendors, and consultants according to WRT policy.
- Perform daily maintenance of open orders, confirmed orders, and shipped orders, including, but not limited to, filing appropriately.
- Responsible for providing feedback on processes to improve the overall customer experience.
- Other duties as assigned.
- 3 – 5 years of customer service experience, preferably in a manufacturing environment.
- Must be able to pass a criminal background check and drug screening.’
- Excellent verbal and written skills.
- Native/bilingual command of the Spanish language is required (must be able to conduct a professional conversation).
- Ability to build rapport and maintain positive relationships with existing and new customers, both internal and external.
- Professional proficiency in basic office computer software tools required.
- General ERP system experience required, preferably with Sage.
- Ability to work in a team environment and/or independently, as needed.
- High School diploma, or equivalent, required; some college in a related field strongly preferred.
- Data entry, basic business math, and general negotiation experience preferred.