Point Repair Rehabilitates Pipes
Sectional Point Repair System
Waterline Renewal Technologies (WRT) Perma-Liner™ Sectional Point Repair Cured-In-Place-Pipe (CIPP) Rehabilitation System. The WRT Perma-Liner™ Sectional Lining System is designed for 6” – 60” Diameter Pipelines. The materials are pulled into place through existing manholes and are ambient cured in 3 hours or heat cured in as little as 1 ½ hours. PLI Sectional Point Repair Materials can be installed safely, fast, and efficient. Installations average 1-5 installations per day. The WRT Perma-Liner™ Sectional Point Repairs can be installed to repair 2FT–10FT areas on average but can accommodate lengths up to 30FT. The Sectional Point Repair materials are sold in kit form to eliminate waste, measuring and bulk storage. Installation equipment is compact and user-friendly.
- No excavation – eliminates disruptive digging and restoration
- Total time of repair is only hours compared to days
- 4 to 5 repairs can be completed in one day with a three-man crew
- In most cases, no bypass pumping is needed
- Minimum design life is 50 years per ASTM F1216 specifications
- Exceeds ASTM F-1216 testing requirements for D790 and D638 Specifications
- Reduces job costs – Labor, Equipment, materials, traffic control, bypass pumping, and unforeseen liabilities
- Provides materials for diameters up to 60 inches (1500mm) in diameter and lengths up to 30 feet (9.1440.m) in length.
- Meets EPA standards
- Utilizes 100% solids epoxy / non-shrinkage
- Subjects materials to comprehensive quality assurance procedures, and sample testing.
The WRT Perma-Liner™ Sectional Point Repair kits are manufactured and delivered in a complete kit form. Each kit is sized to suit the diameter, length and external loads.
Flexible bladders eliminating the need for confined space equipment. Flowthroughs = no bypass pumping needed!
Waterline Renewal Technologies Perma-Liner™ Sectional Point Repair materials consist of layered nonwoven flexible needled felt tube with an inner PU/PVC impermeable coating and an additional layer of reinforced chopped fiberglass and felt. The tubular material is capable of carrying a thermosetting resin, withstanding installation pressures and curing temperatures. The material is designed to stretch in order to fit irregular pipe sections.
STYRENE-FREE SILICATE RESIN
WRT Perma-Liner’s proprietary two-part silicate resin system is highly chemical resistant, heat resistant and self-extinguishing.
This resin can be used in critical areas such as the chemical industry, airports, tunnels, municipal utilities, sewer laterals and more. WRT Perma-Liner’s silicate resin has no volatile organic compounds (VOC) and absolutely no styrene. This silicate resin can be used in a wide range of ambient temperatures with predictable and consistent cure times. The Sectional Spot Repair system has negligible shrinkage and excellent bonding to all host pipe materials.
Prevent against cuts and bruises...
Explore our new manhole edge protectors
- High-density ABS plastic
- Color fade built into the plastic
- Temp -40 to 180F with no deflection
- Safety orange identifying the site
- Protects camera and jetter lines
- Eliminate Top Edge Roller and top side tiger tail
- Thermal protection
- Helps prevent against cuts and bruises to personnel going in and out of the manhole