Perma-Main™ Rehabilitates Pipes
Continuous Lining Manhole To Manhole
Perma-Main™ Top Gun™ Cured-In-Place-Pipe (CIPP) Manhole to Manhole Inversion Rehabilitation System. The Perma-Main™ Top Gun™ lining system is designed for 8″ – 24″ Diameter Pipelines. The materials are air inverted through existing manholes and steam cured in as little as 1 ½ hours. The Perma-Main™ Top Gun materials can be installed safely, fast, and efficient. Installations average 300FT to 600FT in length. Transitions from 6″ – 8″ can be accomplished in a single installation. Materials are delivered prewet out, ready for installation. Installation equipment is compact and user friendly.
- Operates With Air Only, No Water
- Compact, Less Equipment & Traffic
- Quick Inversion, Under 10 Minutes
- Safe, Contractor Friendly
- Formulated Resin Allows For Longer Pot Life
- Compact Equipment Equals Less Space Required
- Air Inversion, No Water Or Large Boiler Inversion Trucks
- Steam Cure, Half The Time Of Hot Water Cure Systems
- Pre-Impregnated Liner Delivered Project Specific
- 2016 NSF Facility
- 2016 NSF Product
- 2017 NASSCO
- 2017 IAPMO certificate of listing
- PMG 1068 Final Report
- PMG 1074 Final Report
- Perma-Main Brochure 2015
- Perma-Mainlining Specification
- Perma-Main HTS Labs Testing
- End Seal Literature
END SEALS ELIMINATE EXPENSIVE GROUTING EQUIPMENT FOR YOUR CIPP LINERS
The Perma-Main™ Air Inversion Liner System allows for the liner to continuously invert through the existing pipeline using low air pressure. STEAM TO CURE Our compact 750,000 BTU Dry Steam Generators allows the liner to harden without the use of large boiler trucks, in half the time!
Our compact 750,000 BTU Dry Steam Generators allows the liner to harden without the use of large boiler trucks, in half the time!
Seamless molded seal with no joints or weak points preventing any damage or inefficient sealing of the annular space between the liner and the host pipe.
The gasket allows for more swelling than less precise methods of sealing such as hydrophilic tape. The End Seal is able to absorb more water and seal the annular space efficiently because of it’s larger surface area.
Versatile hydrophilic sealing system compatible with all types of CIPP liners including inversion and pull in place liners. The End Seal Sleeve will swell in the presence of water regardless on the type of host pipe.
This ring holds the end seal in place and ensures no movement is allowed during CIPP rehabilitation.
Prevent against cuts and bruises...
Explore our new manhole edge protectors
- High-density ABS plastic
- Color fade built into the plastic
- Temp -40 to 180F with no deflection
- Safety orange identifying the site
- Protects camera and jetter lines
- Eliminate Top Edge Roller and top side tiger tail
- Thermal protection
- Helps prevent against cuts and bruises to personnel going in and out of the manhole