Sewer repair is a breeze with Perma-Lateral™
The Perma-Lateral™ System is designed for 2″ – 8″ pipe diameters. The system can be installed through clean-outs or open end pipes. Only one access point is required. The liner can be ambient cured in 3 hours or steam cured in as little as 20 minutes. 2″ to 4″ diameter pipes can be rehabilitated up to 120FT+ in length, while 5″ to 8″ diameter pipes can be rehabilitated up to 600FT + in length. This is best selling small diameter pipeline rehabilitation system in North America!
- 2” to 4” lining, 120FT +
- 5” to 8” lining, 600FT +
- 3” to 4” and 4” to 6” pipe flow transitions
- Styrene-Free Resin
- Any Pipe material: Cast, Clay, PVC, etc.
- Minimum lifespan 50-years per ASTM F 1216 Third Party Testing
- UPC Listing (Uniform Plumbing Code)
- ICC-ES PMG Listing
- IRC Listing (International Residential Code)
- IPC Listing (International Plumbing Code)
- IAPMO Classified Marking
- Third party tested and certified Environmentally Safe
- Third party tested and certified Odorless Materials
- 2017 NASSCO
- 2017 IAPMO certificate of listing
- PMG 1068 Final Report
- PMG 1074 Final Report
- A Cure For Cash FLow
- Progress In The Street
- No Dig Means More Dough
- Tough Job By The Book
- Veolia Water Fort Knox
- Rising Above The Rest
- Money Machines Silver Lining
- Rising Above The Rest 2
- Service First Philosophy
- Tough Job
- Born Into The Business Reflow
- Rescuing History
- A Cure For What AIls
- Bethlehem Insert
- 2015 Specifications Circulated Hot Water Cure
- 2015 Lateral Lining Specifications Steam Cure
- HTS 3mm scrim Jan 28 2015
- 2015-2016 UPC Listing
- Perma-Lateral Lining Specifications
- NASSCO 2015
- ASTM D 543 Chemical Resistance Test
- CRT lab Flow Calcs
- Perma-Liner LLC Certificate
Components of The System
Allows the installer unlimited angles for optimal inversion head placement.
Allows a lateral push camera to be inserted inside the clear calibration tube, providing a visual certification of the liner placement prior to curing.
Allows the installer to direct the liner and calibration tube upstream or downstream, while lining through a cleanout.
The Perma-Lateral™ Scrim reinforcement eliminates stretch in the liner while inverting. There is no chance for the liner stretching and protruding past the termination point. This stretch-resistant lining material is for use with the #1 selling small diameter pipe lining system.