Notice: International Plumbing Code 2021
Change for CIPP
January 28, 2021
Dear Valued Customer,
We wanted to make you aware of a substantial change to IPC 2021 that will affect ASTM standards in addition to all other applicable CIPP standards.
- IPC 2021 now mandates that all CIPP projects, including straight laterals, will require hydrophilic seals and/or o-rings to remain compliant with this new code.
- Perma-Liner Industries remains a provider of hydrophilic end seals and O-rings that allow you to meet this new standard and will remain a constant source of supply.
- We are a stocking distributor of Insignia hydrophilic End Seals in diameters from 6” up to 54” and Insignia O-Rings in 3” to 6” diameters.
- The entire Insignia product line can be purchased through our Inside Sales team at firstname.lastname@example.org or (866) 336-2568. For your convenience, PLI has distribution facilities located in IL, FL, DE, CA, WA and NH with stock available for purchase.
- These products are not for resale without written authorization. These products cannot be used in main-to-lateral connections unless you are a licensed PLI installer.
- If you are interested in becoming a PLI Installer, please contact us at the email or phone number listed above.
Christopher R. Duda
Vice President of Sales and Marketing